This blog is created as a medium to disseminate as much information as possible to all those students who are currently taking the A-Level Economics out there with special emphasis on DEVELOPING the EVALUATION skills. These skills are so scarce & uncommon among students & yet they are to utmost important in the real A-Level examination.
Issues that I touch will cover a huge spectrum including Economics, Social & Politics. Bear in mind that all those three are actually inter-related. I will bring you all to venture into the economics around the globe with special reference on Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa & Asia (including Malaysia). I will try to keep it brief, comprehensive & of course as interesting as possible.
Issues that I will cover are such as:
- Shopping & the economy
- Is inflation really that bad?
- Oil price shock to Malaysians & many oil related issues
- Purchasing power: Men vs Women
- Worry about China or India?
- Weak country administration. Who benefits & who don't?
- Economic effects of Euro 2008